Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You

I was doing well till you came. Although I never see myself joining the game most people play here, I was in fact on the verge of enjoying it.

But alas, you came.

Yes, you. The uptight serious you.

You who walk with an appealing swagger – so certain of every step you make. You with the mysteriously alluring frown – whose smile being equally fascinating.

You who subtly mock me when I speak without hurting me but actually open me up even more. You who unapologetically converse about your life with bluntness that is never rude.

You whose eyes are more eloquent than your speech. With a gaze that could melt and a touch that dispels fear. You, with hugs and kisses, that are seriously better than its chocolatey counterparts.

You who can call me on the phone but is killing me by not texting at all.

Yes, it’s you, alright.

And just in case you doubt the validity of what I wrote and charge them as folly, think again.

Coz it’s you who made me mushy, after vowing over heaven and earth that I will never ever be a hopeless romantic again.

4 comments:

PATRICIA May 17, 2006 at 8:08 AM  

"you" is so lucky to be loved by you.

alex|hates May 26, 2006 at 4:26 AM  

James! I have tagged you! Check out my blog. hehehe

Anonymous,  June 4, 2006 at 5:45 AM  

that person must be very happy to have you.

Anonymous,  February 14, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP