Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chasing the Lion

When I first landed on Jen's blog, what caught my attention was her Lion Chaser Manifesto. After further following the link she gave to Evotional, I was hooked.

Since I can't get my hands on the book, (the downside of living in an obsure island with only one decent bookstore) I was practically scavenging for anything I could get in the web about "Lion Chasing."

Then I found this other site which contains free audio and video sermons as well as movies on the same topic. I was more than thrilled.

So, move over Mediocrity.

Here comes the Lion Chaser.

1 comments:

andrew-ong.com April 27, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Hey bro... Its been awhile since you last blogged.. Its good to see you back! =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP