Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Flooded

If perfect love casts out all fear, then why are my fears the strongest when I love someone so deeply, almost so perfectly?

If you truly and fully love someone, how can you bear the pain when the day comes that each of you shall go your own separate ways?

Will I wake to a day when I will love without the fear of losing someone? Will I – acned, lanky and spiky hair and all – really wake to an actual day in the bounds of time without the gnawing fear of losing the people I deeply love?

And if this is not possible, could I live a life without loving at all?

3 comments:

Liza's Eyeview October 16, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

"If perfect love casts out all fear, then why are my fears the strongest when I love someone so deeply, almost so perfectly?"

Because that love is truly not perfect - because the true perfect love comes from above... a.k.a. Jesus

I guess, we will always have some kind of fear while we are on our earthly suits ...

Liza

Anonymous,  October 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Grant us hearts that is tender and wholly devoted to you. Turn us unto u Oh Lord that we may be satisfied. We earnestly pray, Jesus.

Reg

Anonymous,  October 22, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

"Will I wake to a day when I will love without the fear of losing someone? Will I – acned, lanky and spiky hair and all – really wake to an actual day in the bounds of time without the gnawing fear of losing the people I deeply love?"

nothing can despise love no matter how much negativity you could say about yourself..because love chooses nobody.. human love is that it.. gnawing, l and threaded on the fibers of our being..

yeah perfect love is from above..

bx

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP