Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hurdle

From the way I see it, perpetual loneliness seems sweeter by all means compared to the searing pain of losing someone.

But that is exactly what my problem is: what I see.

While I am called to a Life that is beyond what I could see, feel or even comprehend, I limit my reality to something just within my grasp.

Could it be that while I am inundated with all these questions on loving and losing those I love… could it be that while I could not love so perfectly, I on the other hand can receive a Love so perfect that will set me free?

…Set me free from my own fears and even more than that, set me free to love perfectly?

Lord Jesus, I choose to believe. Abba, I choose to receive.

Sweet Spirit that leads me into all truth, have your way in me.

2 comments:

Jen October 23, 2008 at 4:59 AM  

now this is what i feel right now...
and i wish it could be so easy to receive... but I am learning. I often think that it is easier to give.

Oh that God would always assure me that it is okay to receive!

James October 23, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

Oh Jen, I know exactly what you mean..

Thank you that in your aching heart, you just to trust God. And in so doing, bless others who feel exactly the same thing.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP