Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Same Kind of Different as Me

Books on friendships always have a special place in my heart. When I read "Same Kind of Different as Me," I realized the last time I cried so hard from reading a book was The Shack. Of course, the two have different stories, but the impact to me is almost the same: It was as if I ended up broken only to be made whole again.

Authors Ron Hall and Denver Moore with Lyn Vincent all did a great job in coming up with this New York Times Bestseller. It is the most compelling and most inspirational book on friendship I have ever read.

It reminded me of how simple Christianity really us. And really, it's about relationships. First of course, with God. Then, with everyone else.

I am hoping this book will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and start living the life Christ died to provide. Coz really, it did the same thing to me.

God bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP