Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bucket List

We never accomplish the goals we don't set. And it's always wise to do so in writing.

Hence, this list of life goals.

When I posted "Full," Nong Roy mentioned about his bucket list. I thought it would be cool to have one as well - or at least one that I can see and really believe God on.

With a little guidance from Mark Batterson, I was able to come up with these as well.

Family Goals
1. Run an organic farm business/restaurant with family
2. Treat folks and siblings on a trip to Hongkong or Bangkok
3. Get my family debt-free, save and invest
4. Record and album with my brothers
5. Start a foundation to help family and relatives

Travel Goals
1. Backpack in Europe
2. Attend a Hillsong Conference in Australia
3. Worship in New Creation Church, Singapore
4. Visit the Holy Land
5. Witness autumn in New England

Experience Goals
1. Speak fluent Mandarin and Japanese
2. Learn French, Spanish and German
3. Get an MBA
4. Learn Muay Thai in Thailand
5. Study in IHOP-Kansas

Physical Goals
1. Reach 170lbs at 15% body fat
2. Bench press 200 lbs
3. Dive at Palawan
4. Sky Dive
5. Ice Skate

Influence Goals
1. Write a book on grace
2. Do a mission trip to China
3. Volunteer in an international NGO
4. Be a professional photographer
5. Start a grace revolution

Here's my list. What's yours?

Truth be told, I'm really not excited on reaching them. What thrills me more is knowing that God could give us beyond what we ask or think.

Now that's something to be psyched about!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP