Monday, September 21, 2009

In Love


I'm surprised I didn't see this before, but not to spoil what I've found, I am glad I do now.

When an old friend asked me if I was "in love" because of the current shoutout I have on Facebook, I answered with an astounding YES!

Not because I am in anything romantic with anybody, but simply because we all are.

Isn't it amazing?

We literally are IN LOVE.

A universe spoken into existence with a Heart beating for one thing: You. A sky painted anew each day nothing like the days before with one single theme: I love you. An earth created in such intricate detail to make sure that from the tiniest to the enormous, we get to live each day somehow seeing the message, getting a glimpse of the picture.

We live in a world soaked with the love of God. Our every day drenched with his mercy.

So why don't we keep our umbrellas of pride, our raincoats of apathy - and get wet in the Rain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP