Friday, September 25, 2009

Grace Pastor

I remember 2 years back when I was on a sickbed with nothing to do but watch TV. For most people, watching TV the whole day could be a dream job, but for me, it was very frustrating.

I wanted to be productive - complete my reports to avoid backlogs when I get back to work. But everytime I use the mouse to do just that, blood would start to come out the dextrose they attached on my right arm so I have no choice but to stop.

I remember one morning I woke up early and for lack of anything else to do, I turned on the TV and flipped channels until I came accross a preacher with a weird accent. While his accent seemed familiar, I couldn't tell the whole time I was confined where he was from, not until I got out and was able to download and even buy his teachings.

Needless to say, his teaching on grace revolutionized my life. The gospel didn't make a lot of sense until that day. And it's because of this preacher of grace: Pastor Joseph Prince.

Imagine my delight when I came across this site where someone posted his teachings! When I found this out, not only did I post it on my Facebook Wall, I emailed a whole lot of people about it. My only desire is that they would take the time to listen. And so, here I go again, making this post. To those who stumble upon this blog, please refer to the sidebars. I placed a widget there where you could listen.

Please do. Intently and prayerfully.

God forbid, we could go on living our lives thinking we are Christians but never know the gospel of grace at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP